Awesome Adventures - Cape Reinga via 90 Mile Beach
Fun, adrenaline, history, action, surf, sand, best day out ever!
Thunder down the awesome 90 Mile Beach, navigate the Quicksand stream, ride the dunes, visit Puketi Kauri Forest or take a swim. Fantastic photos, lots of action and stunning scenery.
- Hostel pick up & drop off
- Conquer the giant sand dunes - sandboard or just take in the view
- Be over-awed by the mighty kauri trees
- Swim in both the Tasman & Pacific Ocean on the same day (conditions permitting)
- Tapotupotu Bay; a chance to check out the surf, relax or enjoy a game of touch rugby on the beach
- Fush & Chips
- Pub stop if weather forces us inside
- Sun, sand & sea
- Legendary local driver/ guides who will entertain and inform.
Depart from Paihia at 7.15am daily